- General Benefits: Double holidays; five social insurances and one housing fund; free housing; statutory holidays; paid annual leave; annual travel; holiday welfare. Salary of each position is negotiable.
- Contact person: Ms. Chen 0571-88766806 13306813737(WeChat same number, add friends please note: apply)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Address: University Science Park of Liangzhu, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- Company website: www.viablife.com
Perform R&D projects assigned by the director;
Act as team leader to complete the transformation and development of the project.
Ph.D. in Biological Engineering, Metabolic Engineering, Genetic Engineering, Synthetic Biology, Biochemical Engineering, Fermentation Engineering, etc;
Experience in biosynthesis.
- Preferred expertise in molecular biology, synthetic biology, biochemical engineering, fermentation, as well as compound separation and purification;
- Familiar with the overall biosynthetic process;
- Able to independently undertake projects, design experimental schemes, and effectively implement project management;
- Self-motivating, strong communication and time management skills, excellent team building ability.
- Knowledge of lab safety.
- Cooperate with public research and development institutions to participate in the company’s patent mining, layout, writing, application, review and other work according to the guidance of leaders;
- Responsible for the implementation of the company’s intellectual property management throughout the life cycle;
Participate in learning, tracking and analyzing the patent situation in the industry, and propose the company’s subsequent patent layout, application and potential infringement risk;
- Implemented the layout, application and life cycle management of the company’s trademarks and Copyrights.
- Master’s degree or higher;
- Background in molecular/cell biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics etc;
- Experience in biosynthesis is preferred;
- Qualification of patent agent is preferred;
- Experience in patent application is preferred;
- Excellent logical thinking.
- Responsible for the sales of the company’s products (intermediates/raw materials) in the fields of chemicals, cosmetics and feed;
- Expand cooperation channels and explore promotion modes;
- Expand the market, explore cooperation opportunities, develop projects and maintain cooperative relationships;
- Complete preliminary communication and business negotiations, and formulated cooperation plans;
- Responsible for the whole process and result of business cooperation, planning cooperation project plan and schedule implementation.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Rich sales experience in the field of pharmaceutical intermediates, cosmetics raw materials and feed;
- Accumulated customer resources, able to quickly launch market sales;
- Keen market insight, analysis and judgment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent professional quality and team work spirit, strong career ambition.
- Responsible for the R&D or production of new products, including assisting in market research, project demonstration, scheme design, process implementation, data analysis, process improvement, etc;
- Draft the technical standards of new products, optimize and improve the technical process, handle and solve the technical problems of production and market feedback in time;
- Complete other work assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in synthetic biology, medicinal chemistry, natural products chemistry, TCM chemistry, biochemical pharmacology, microbiology, metabolic engineering, or other related fields.
- Experience in microbial fermentation, plant extraction, separation of active ingredients, natural medicines and other related fields is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and excellent work ethic.