Synonym: 3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic acid
CAS No.: 331-39-5
Molecular Weight: 180.16
Apparance: Light yellow to yellowish brown crystal, slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot water, cold ethanol, ethyl acetate.
- As active pharmaecutical ingredients, it prevent and cure leukopenia and thrombocytopenia, especially for those patient received chemotherapy, can result in unintended damage to organs.
- As bioactive ingredients contribute to the inhibition of the skin photoaging process,regeneration and absorption of UVB and UVA radiation. Caffeic Acid moisturizes the skin and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, rebuilding it, has a soothing and anti-imflammatory, antipigmentation effect. Caffeic acid is used for skin care product i.e. anti-wrinkle cream, sunscreen, facial mask, body scrubs, seborrheic and acne preparations.
- Antioxidant, anti-virus, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory for human health and wellness.
- Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Ex
- Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream
- Dr.ForHair Folligen Shampoo Endocare Gel Light Touch
- Heliocare 360° Mineral Tolerance Fluid SPF 50
- Heliocare 360° Fluid Cream Spf 50+
- Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream Spf50
- Heliocare 360° Gel Oil-Free Spf 50
- Heliocare 360 Color Gel Oil Free spf 50
- Heliocare 360° Color Gel Oil-Free Spf 50
- Heliocare 360° Mineral Fluid Spf 50
- Heliocare 360° Airgel Spf 50+
- Heliocare 360° Color Cushion-Beige
- Heliocare Ultra Cream Spf 90
- Etude House Pink Vital Water Toner
- Etude House Pink Vital Water Cream
- Liz K First C Serum Omg!
- Pure Vitamin C Serum
- Melixir Vegan Vitamin C Serum
|Caffeic Acid||VBL-NP-003||99% Min by HPLC||