Nicotinamide cas 98-92-0
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP) is a very stable vitamin which offers a wide range of benefits. Niacinamide is a component of NAD and NADP, essential coenzymes in ATP production, also having a central role in DNA repair and skin homeostasis.
Standards: ChP, USP, BP, EP, JP.
Synonyms: Vitamin B3; Vitamin PP; nicotinamide; 3-Pyridinecarboxamide; Nicotinic acid amide
Molecular Weight: 122.12
Appearance:white crystalline powder or white granular powder; odorless or near odorless, bitter taste.
- UV and blue light-stressed Skin Care
- Helps protect from UV and blue light damage for beautiful and healthy looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Rebalances uneven skin tone
- Reduces discoloration
- Pollution Care
- Protects against damage from urban pollutants for beautiful and healthy skin
- Blemish Care
- Blemish-free, shine-free, refined skin appearance
- Resilience to external damage and reduced skin sensitivity
- Well moisturized skin, comfortable skin feeling
- Niacinamide PC shows skin lightening properties versus placebo in 3D skin model.
Shipping & Storage
|Product name||Article number||Specifications||Packaging form|